What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- Contact us using our email contact form
- Place an order with us for goods or services
- Provide feedback to us regarding your experience in dealing with us
- At the time of service: Your security is paramount to us – when we arrive on premises we want to know that we are dealing with the authorized person – that is why we request your details on arrival and match with your address to ensure that you are the rightful and legally entitled person to access the premises.
We collect your name, phone number, email address, and fax number so we can contact you regarding your enquiry or order.
We also collect your delivery address for payment details regarding any purchases and/or the appropriate site address for provision of on-site services.
We collect details of your experience in dealing with us when you provide feedback so that we can better understand your needs and values and to improve our customer service and your level of satisfaction.
What do we use your information for?
- To contact you regarding an enquiry, order, or complaint
- To deliver goods/services that you have purchased
- To understand what you value (from your feedback) and to improve our service to you
How do we protect your information?
Information is maintained confidentially within our computer business and web systems via a number of security measures which limit access to your information to authorised personnel only.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We require our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business, or servicing you to keep such information confidential.
We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- We may at our discretion provide links from our web site to appropriate third party web sites, such as suppliers or manufacturers of products, or payment facilitators (Pay Pal etc).
- These third party sites are responsible for their own privacy policies, content, and activities.
- While we have no responsibility for their sites we seek to maintain the integrity of our web site and do welcome any feedback about these sites.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basics information about their visitors. This information includes but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. This information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Where necessary cookies are used to store information about a visitor’s preferences and history in order to better serve the visitor.
- Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns – consult your browser documentation for instructions.
This policy was last modified on 18/12/2014.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below: